I can't stand.....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't stand the Americanisation of the English language, even though I use 'OK' to signify agreement. Examples are: Movies instead of cinema, pictures, flicks. Gay instead of homosexual, and any n

Just took a phone call from a mate offering me two free tickets for the sold out Russell Brand at The Theatre Royal tonight .............. Thanks but no thanks staying in washing my ..... feet. 

I hope it doesn't say NEXT across the front, it sounds like an invitation.

• 2 months later...

Reading a notice inside the QMC today saying that some public toilets in future at the QMC will be "Gender Neutral", otherwise known as unisex ! Why does everyone give in to the demands of that lot ??

Read in the NEP the other night where a bloke/woman sexually abused a lad 20 odd years ago & was recently caught, since the offence he changed from male to female. The judge sent "Her" to a men's prison !! Some of the blokes in there will think it is their birthday & Christmas at the same time !  smile2

• Like 2

Like I said before, too many left wing lesbian do-gooders!!. Just need to edit lesbian to sanctimonious wouldn't like to offend any lesbians, live and let live. Whatever that means!!

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, catfan said:

Some of the blokes in there will think it is their birthday & Christmas at the same time ! 

He / she will either have the time of it's life or regret going wobbly. Either way it will be true justice.

• Like 1

That's all very well having a decent judge but when the loonies start crying, there will be, " neutral gender" jails, mark my words.

Wouldn't like to be around when it becomes compulsory. Mind you, when it does the human race will not last long. The dogooders of society have got a lot to answer for but regrettably they are never brought to book for their actions.

• Like 1
On August 14, 2015 at 11:10 AM, Chulla said:

Whose Looe? Looe Costello? (shouts from gang of men) 'Whose Louie'. (Response from Jimmy Durante) 'My uncle - he was mad'. "So let's celebrate cos I'm feeling great, I'm the guy that found the lost chord".

I don't recall giving that a like either, Dave.  Must be the Tibetan Tonic Water.  :biggrin: