• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That shopping list seems to belong to the days when shops and streets looked like this. Denman Street, Radford, in the late 40s.

Used to think my 'Granville Bike' was a pulling machine Jill,......when i was 15 and working at Marsdens on Bestwood Estate,...i was in love with a girl called 'Dolly' and often gave her a lift in me

Been waxing lyrical tonight with my daughter and son in law,,probably bored their brains out,,but with my working days finally over thought i'd inflict my self on them.......went through my working li

Well done Will.............over the years Forest had a few Channel Islanders play for them,,,ones i recall are ,,obviously Bill Whare,,,then there was Geoff Vowden,,the Farmer bros i think?,,Ron and Bill,,and Flip le flem..sure there were others,,,brain not fully awake yet,,,

• 1 year later...

Been 'Waxing Lyrical'' this lovely morning...with my Coffee on the Garden............Watching a man cut my grass and waiting for another to do some digging in my borders.......since my OP I have a problem with one shoulder that slopes away..so cant dig or lift owt heavy.......so just ;Waxing' about only a short time ago when it was all no problem........and this song says alot............can still Cycle though....off on it now....

• Like 1

What an insightful song, Ben.  I love it. Thankyou

• Like 1