Things that pee you off...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the actions of various groups around the country proved when fireworks and petrol bombs were used as weapons. If that is not a good enough reason to say enough is enough and ban private sales of fi

I rather think the the hang 'em and flog 'em syndrome is alive and well and not a million miles away - and the press are having convulsions... Why does an act of mindless vandalism attract such v

Not to beat around the bush or add insult to injury, but there are several whimsical idioms that do not cut the mustard sense-wise. However, we shouldn’t cry over spilt milk, a little elbow grease wil

Posted Images

People who stink of stale sweat,ok I will let them off if they have been at work all day doing a hard job,I mean people who look like they don't work and somehow don't find time to wash,makes

me want to spew

Had a bloke work for us,great in every way,except always smelled of stale sweat,no one wanted to upset him by informing him ,in the end he had to be told and it befell to me to do the deed,anyway after doing the deed he merely replied..................well you've either got it ot you ain't,.......i think he took it as a compliment....lol.

• Upvote 1

Taxis that pull up outside neighbours houses at 5&6 in the morning and hoot their horns..... Inconsiderate tw4ts !!!!!!

• Upvote 1

#225. Actually if someone is incontinent they aren't FULL of what you said, BW. It all just keeps on coming out ...... and out .... and out.

• Upvote 2
  • Cliff Ton changed the title to Things that pee you off...