Merry Christmas From Nottstalgia.com

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Christmas Everyone. So many thanks to Mick and the Moderators for this lovely hobby you have given us. Before Nottstalgia I just used to flick around on the Internet, looking for anything of i

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy and Healthy 2015 to everyone who makes Nottstalgia the best website on the Internet, and especially to Mick without whom we wouldn't know so much about our lovely city

Merry Christmas to one and all. This is the best site ever, and all of you are like old friends. This last year particularly has seen some great subjects appear, lots of new members who post regularly

Us as well katyjay!

Yesterday Lunch was Bubble and Squeak, Cold Meat, Beans, Stuffing, Crusty Bread and Home made Pickles Trifle.

Today Breakfast (Main Meal today) Bubble and Sqeak, Fried Egg, Bacon, Sausage, fried piccolo Tomatoes, Crusty Bread. Trifle.

Tomorrow! We'll see!!! Could be Salad and Bubble and Squeak. We don't like wasting anything. Trifle.

Next day, Back to sensible eating. :biggrin:

My meals are always small. If I am given to much, it puts me off big time. I think I am called a grazer. A little often. The problem is My oftens are becoming more and more often!!

Trevor, It is my very favourite meal and I only ever have it through Christmas. That is why it is on the menu so much.Mmmmm

Well perhaps Easter as well!

• Upvote 1

Sounds like you've all had good Christmas fun. Had a great Christmas Day as mentioned. Then Boxing Day serving up food to residents of a care home in Radford and Saturday doing the same at a care home in Mansfield. Both all day long shifts and I'm cream-crackered. But off today and quieter shifts the rest of the week.

However, I'll join you all in thanking Mick and his buddies for giving us all something to while away the spare time.

• Upvote 6
  • 5 years later...

to Radfordred    Excellent what more can one say.

2 minutes ago, philmayfield said:

I’ve just seen a £10 Christmas box on my statement. The money just keeps rolling in!

£10 plus winter fuel money 

All over to your house Christmas day for dinner.

I get the £10 winter fuel bonus. I wondered what it was for years until I realized. It hasn't increased at all in 20 odd years. It will only buy a sack of pellets.

Thanks for the compliment Nonna. Did you like the email? It's the best I can do, not being able to get to the post office.

• 2 years later...