Things that pee you off...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the actions of various groups around the country proved when fireworks and petrol bombs were used as weapons. If that is not a good enough reason to say enough is enough and ban private sales of fi

I rather think the the hang 'em and flog 'em syndrome is alive and well and not a million miles away - and the press are having convulsions... Why does an act of mindless vandalism attract such v

Not to beat around the bush or add insult to injury, but there are several whimsical idioms that do not cut the mustard sense-wise. However, we shouldn’t cry over spilt milk, a little elbow grease wil

Posted Images

What dashcam did you get, Catfan. Are you happy with it. How much video does it hold? Do you watch/review it or just delete it? Sorry to ask so many questions, but I am curious and have thought of buying one, but haven't yet. I would guess main purpose would be video evidence if somebody does something daft.

Edited to say sorry should have read your link first. Looks interesting.

• Upvote 1

We now have to stay 1 metre clear of bikes on a road with a speed limit of less than 80 kph

Why the hell are they using Metric in Oz?. Whats wrong with feet and inches?

How long has this been going on? Reely PPPPPeees me off

• Upvote 3

#464. Loppylugs.

This one in the rear of the car, nice & discreet ! 1080p

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=cr&ei=J0QuVpHwGor6ygPwjoa4DA#q=mobius+camera

As mentioned the Mini 0803 in the front 1080p, now on version 0806 I think.

both fitted with 32gb class 10 cards.

Remove the cards once every few weeks to check everything OK !

Oh nooooooo , I've just heard that Phil Collins is coming out of retirement and make a new album. Can things get any worse. Pass me the gun mother !!!!

Also heard there are approximately 11,000 bricklaying vacancies in the UK. What's up wit our bone idle lot.

No wonder there's an influx of eager Europeans coming over.

• Upvote 3

quite a lot of HCV drivers that come to our quarry in Lincolshire are from Eastern Europe and as such some of our signs are printed in Polish.

It is worrying from a H&S point trying to explain to these people why they can't do this and can't do that and getting them to understand it, (mind we have the same problem with some British drivers)

Rog

Yes Catfan, I've seen signs on main roads throughout the country advertising for drivers. Amazing !

I loved my short time driving professionally.

• Upvote 1

It sure is irritating Lizzie, I got wet returning from walking the daughters dog, interrupted several times by the rain as im having to shave the edge of the new gate as it has expanded in the wet weather. I wanted to thoroughly clean the car, but that'll be a waste of time.

Sitting here bored and a tooth hurts now. Oh well. Better times ahead hopefully.

This irritating clown Camilla Batman etc, bleating on about the charity Kids Company being wound up.

She's had over £46M off the state and swans around like Christopher Biggins in panto.

How did various governments keep funding this charlatan. We must be mugs !

• Upvote 7

Things that pee you off?

I'll tell you what pees me off, people who post something that pees me off before I can! #474!

The other object in this picture is another one!

2B29446600000578-3187522-image-a-43_1438

• Upvote 2

I'm surprised that other self important up her own ar$e Chakrabati (sp) human rights woman has'nt jumped on this band wagon in support of the other up her own ar$e kids company woman, self important prats

Rog

• Upvote 2

Yes, Chami Chakrabati, Liberty, or something like that. Another parasitic leech funded a good lifestyle by us mugs !

• Upvote 2

Another up his own 4rse know all.

• Upvote 1

It never ceases to amaze me how gullible we minions are at times. It's as though we take great delight by being 5hit on from a great height. Of course, the upper echelons don't need any encouragement to do that task .

• Upvote 1

Don't feel bad the Sheeple are just the same here. It just seems to be a few of us old timers get it! We are in a minority. They will probably decide to euthanize us soon we are probably responsible for "climate change" too.

• Upvote 2

The authorities keep scaremongering about an ever ageing population and how much we're going to cost the country.

Well I worked for 49 years from the day after I left school, till I was 65. Even when I was out of work for three months, I still paid my NI stamp. So, to the powers that be..... Get F***ed. !

• Upvote 4
  • Cliff Ton changed the title to Things that pee you off...