RIP Jimmy Savile

believe that and you will believe owt mega remember Blairs wmds 911 have a look at an old video sometimes put on tv of paul Jones and look at what the girls are getting up to they are all grannies now ready to sue the pants of him You cannot put sixties standards in todays pc riddled brainwashed society I am old enough to remember that in the fifties if a girl walked down the street unmarried and pushing a pram she risked being spat at Not straight to the top of the housing list like today I do not believe that you should have a government department like the cps between you and the law they throw millions of taxpayers money on fruitless cases and yet dismiss others through lack of evidence Look at the cost of their vendetta against nick griffin and the bnp I fear the so called ruling classes have no better moral standards than their victims meeowed

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Post 50.....I hope you mean that Fly 2......... cus some men mature like a pint of bitter.......start off with a boost to the system, a froth on the top but end up flat, bloated and no use to anyone

#28 Hippogirl, I was one of lucky ones. Chris didn't take much persuasion after I broke his left arm and threatened to jump off Blackpool Tower. Lol. No pressure!!!

today i'd put me teeth in first.............

birth control in the fifties that was standing on a biscuit tin in those days ha ha you had no chance of going on holiday with your girl friend you were lucky to be left in the same room together times change come the sixties and I was coming home four in the morning no one even asked where I had been I don't wish to ruffle any ones feathers but I am passionate about freedom of speech My grandfather died for it in 1918 so they wont get it off mee Meeowed

It was written all over his face, the pevert..........saw him in Blackpool back in the 60's, I knew there was something about him, but back then it was considered macho to act like him........No one would have dared pointed the finger at him, he was too powerful and money talked, they had to wait until he was dead, it was fear of the reprisals - also a lot of people wanted to be on the bandwagon back then, including the groupie girls...............

I had a male friend who has recently died aged 86, he came from Windsor ...... quite well off, was around then, attended the pop scenes and trendy nightspots in the Capital and other cities, he was part of the Profuma, Keeler Scandal back in the early 60's, the stories he told of what was going on in that era would have made your hair curl - lots of top names he knew where involved........Also, lots of bitter, scorned youngsters who are now trying to cash in as well.................

• Upvote 1

" unmarried mothers spat at in the 50s " probably by the guys who were too macho to practise birth control........ or by the women who were lucky enough to get the guy to marry them when they were pregnant !!!!!!!!

A lot of it was bravado with he fellas, proving to their mates that they were macho and could bed girls, making them pregnant was the proof, just cowards really.........It happened to my mother's youngest sister, she thought it was love, he just wanted leg over..............Luckily she had a good family who stood by her............

this is exactly what I have been railing against some one said that's hearsay it seems remarkable to me that if he did commit this amount of alleged assaults he must have been rather lucky not to have dropped a clanger once and produced any child Yes he could have been firing blanks but any offspring would have produced ample DNA proof This sort of lynch mob trial is the same justice that got blacks dragged out of cells and strung up in the wild west I say again it lacks one vital ingredient EVIDENCE

meeowed

Saville cannot be guilty as he died before any trial. Therefore innocent. Does not mean he did not do any of the things accused, just he cannot be tried of them.

Hearsay means second hand testimony, ie "I heard someone else say this". Many of the witnesses in the Saville Inquiry gave evidence directly. In court where they could be challenged over what they said.

As for evidence, there is plenty, the inquiry and Yewtree. Beyond any reasonable doubt Jimmy Saville abused children.

• Upvote 3

I think Jimmy saville was a product of that period,and in that period we kept our gobs shut!! I was 7or8 and I knew O'Connell put his hands up girls skirts at my school...as did my Brothers, parents,mates,their parents, and the principal, priest,teaching staff didn't??? Don't make me laugh..my life in the centre of Nottm was riddled with skirmishes with ..Flashers,Touchers,Liftgivers and pervs..I had a good Mam who told me to kick ,shout,or scream..the Arbo was that dodgy I had to stand in the ladies when my mum used the toilet.. this was 1968!!

the same yew tree inquiry that tipped off the BBC before the raid on Cliff Richards home The old adage of follow the money the inquiry so far has cost £7.3 million of which the alleged victims received zippo at one time there was 1400 alleged victims He must have had a remarkable sex drive if all are true The amount of celebrities left with legal fees of over a million pounds it smacks of the Diana fund gone in lawyers pension pots meowed

Leaving JS out of it.

I would like to know what legal definition they are using when they say sexual assault? Are we using the values of the 60/70s or today, I ask because if they are using todays values without applying common sense I'll have me bag packed ready for the knock on the door after all I pinched a few nice bums back then.

• Upvote 4

meeowed

The Savile Inquiry cannot award damages. It is not permitted under the legal rules which govern a public inquiry. It is not a court of tort or civil wrong.

However, the victims can, and have , launched legal action against the estate of Jimmy Savile. Much of Savile's estate was frozen prior to the inquiry. You are unlikely to hear of the result as the victims are protected under law.

For criminal law, everyone is entitled to legal representation free. If celebs wish to hire their own lawyers then its up to them. If they then complain about the legal bills, it should have been apparent when they hired the lawyers that it would cost a lot of money.

Newbasfordlad, the offence is under an act which came into force after your bum pinching. Sexual Offences Act 2003. You cannot be tried for an offence which did not exist when you nipped a bottom or two. Still assault though, but the good news is that there is a time limit on common assault. 6 months after the alleged offence.

Joanna Lumley is the perfect English lady. I first saw her in 'Awfully Bad For Your Eyes " , must have been early. 70's. She was, and still is stunning. It is said that women are like wine, they mature with age. Well not entirely true. Very few mature beautifully and have truly improved with age. Whereas the vast majority are over ripe, too full bodied or strained , wizened and totally tasteless.

Female Nottstalgians exempt of course. Phew!

• Upvote 2