"Oi mate...Pass the salt!

Did you enjoy the banquet in honour of Irish President Higgins?...Not invited?...really! Well I was there,and I can tell you the turkey twizzlers were delicious.

This is where your tax money goes...on a load of rich gits stuffing their faces.
I wonder if they claim on expenses for their limos and dinner suits?

All in it together....yeah right!

2r26f82.jpg

Did you enjoy the banquet in honour of Irish President Higgins?...Not invited?...really! Well I was there,and I can tell you the turkey twizzlers were delicious.

This is where your tax money goes...on a load of rich gits stuffing their faces.

I wonder if they claim on expenses for their limos and dinner suits?

All in it together....yeah right!

2r26f82.jpg

TOLD THE WIFE NOT TO INVITE ALL THE KIDS?

I have a warm feeling inside knowing that I helped fund that. Oh, I peed myself with laughter that's what it was.

I have a warm feeling inside knowing that I helped fund that. Oh, I peed myself with laughter that's what it was.

I have a warm feeling inside thinking I did not help pay for that, as I am not a British tax payer,

• Upvote 1

I have a warm feeling inside thinking I did not help pay for that, as I am not a British tax payer,

Neither are half that lot with their overseas bank accounts.

• Upvote 2

If I did get an invite, it would just be my luck to be seated dahn this end. No roast taters left by the tine the dish got to me!

I wonder what a bash like that really costs?...Not the snap..that's just left overs from school dinners given fancy names,and the wines from Aldi. No...the real cost,maintenance of all that clobber on the tables and the bill for flowers.

Then there's Special Branch..got to check out all the plonkers...make sure none have been caught short giving the stable boy a quick shag,or liable to fart within sniffing distance of Her Maj. John Major was there...wonder if Edwina was invited?

Must cost us a bomb.