I joined Nottstalgia, Anne from Aspley had told me about it, so I have her to thank. Eee, the hours I've spent on this site! Here's to the next 8.

• Upvote 10

6yrs on 22.7.08 for me Katyjay. Someone from my School Class on Friends Reunited recommended it to me. His name on Nottstalgia is Bazzer, but I haven't seen him post for a long time. Great Site innit! :biggrin:

Tis. I don't know what my membership number is or what the latest number is up to, but I've certainly seen a lot of folks come and go?

I joined in Feb 2007 - so I have been here over seven years. Amazing!

Ive only been 5 months but it seems much longer,certainly some interesting folk on here.Its made me realise how much my spelling had slipped as ive got older.I am sure that i know some of you from times past but probably only by sight especially the Basford and Bulwell element.

I was born and raised on the old Bestwood est and iam surprised that ive yet to come across anyone else from my old schools Henry Whipple and Padstow .Anyway thanks to you all for the many interesting hours ive wiled away on here,............i must get a life again :)

• Upvote 2

Is it really 9 years and 7 months since I sat in my late father Stan2me's apartment in Los Angeles, at his computer racking my brains for a suitable name for a new Nottingham forum?

Lets not forget our contributors who spent much time with us, but we have sadly lost over the years.

• Upvote 7

I have only just joined a few weeks ago but I love it'

I found the site looking for information on old Nottingham

on the net.I still have a few problems understanding Nostalgia

but I am sure I will get there in the end

• Upvote 2

Sept 2011 after a failed attempt to join earlier in the year. Not bad in here is it?! :)

• Upvote 2

Been here since Nov 2004...

I joined back when it was about Notts.....lol

Yebbut....this is "Owt abaaht Nowt".

• Upvote 1

I REMEMBER you saying about it being addictive Stephen,and youre not wrong,also i like the humour,and the funniest quip you made was when you said (ca'nt remember the thread) 'you not welsh are you?'