Something Never Expected PART 2

http://nottstalgia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12146

Continuing from the above thread, just keeping anyone who is interested in the latest episode.

Went to bed last Thursday night about 22.30, woke up at midnight with chest pain again, a quick trip to QMC followed. Where I was informed I would be their guest for a few days. The next day I found myself in the CCU.........................Womens ward. As this was the only bed available this had to do, very quiet & peaceful.

Later that evening I was transferred to the male ward to promptly have the P**S taken. Met some great blokes their, two from Bulwell & a Rastafarian from the Medders, we laughed that much my ribs soon ached again !

The downside to the male ward was having to listen to em all Farting & Snoring all night. This would never happen in the ladies ward !

Got chucked out tonight, no bed at City the reason. So going in City on Friday for a "procedure" .

Part 3 to follow !

• Upvote 2

catfan,

I'm very sorry to read you have been taken ill again. I was wondering where you were this last few days. I hope all goes well for you on Friday. Let us all know how you get on, we will be waiting to hear from you. By the way catfan. Believe me, The ladies ward can equal the mens as to nocternal noises. :huh:. Best Wishes for a speedy recovery.

• Upvote 1

Well, to draw a close to part 2, Mrs Catfan packed my bag & sorted everything out for tomorrow ,

Both son & daughter arguing who is taking me to the hospital in the morning, like they can't get rid of me quick enough.

Had a phone call this afternoon from a nurse & was told to expect up to 4 hours for the procedure.

All being well I should be home in a couple of days or so.

See you all on the other side ! Catfan.

• Upvote 2