Changing Profile Photograph

I see a few people are changing their Profile Photo, and thought I'd join in, but I have no idea how to go about it! I have looked through all of the Questions about use of Forums. Sorry if the instructions are there and I have missed them. Any help will be appreciated. Can it be done from a Photo in Photo Bucket? Thank You.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How others see you is not important... How you see yourself means everything.

There are certain members who have posted hundreds - some thousands - of messages and we still do not know what they look like. Michael Booth, Mercurydancer, Blondie, Bubblewrap, Basfordred, Ayupmeduc

I am performing a valuable public service by not having my photo on the site. We have to protect children, animals, and people of a nervous disposition.

Posted Images

I see a few people are changing their Profile Photo, and thought I'd join in, but I have no idea how to go about it! I have looked through all of the Questions about use of Forums. Sorry if the instructions are there and I have missed them. Any help will be appreciated. Can it be done from a Photo in Photo Bucket? Thank You.

Click on 'Carni' at top right of this page. A menu drops - select 'My Profile'. Select 'Edit my Profile' single button on right of page. Select 'Change my Photo'. The photo you use must not be bigger than 100K.

• Upvote 1

Well done Carni, and eres yo pretending yer no good wi' computers! I have to admit to forgetting how I got mine on in the first place so even though I feel pressured to change it, don't owd yer breath!

I can't take the credit Me Duck. My son did it for me. And I am no the wiser now. No pressure Commo, in the words of the song... Stay sweet as you are. Am I a creep or what. :biggrin:

• 5 months later...

There are certain members who have posted hundreds - some thousands - of messages and we still do not know what they look like. Michael Booth, Mercurydancer, Blondie, Bubblewrap, Basfordred, Ayupmeducks, TrevorS, Bilbraborn, Radfordred, Cliff Ton and others, I'm taking about you! Come on, get your physog in your Profile. Make it a New Year's resolution. If you were to walk into Wetherspoons in Bulwell, Catfan would not recognise you.

• Upvote 6

I crack camera lenses and mirrors with just one glance, lions bears and dogs run away from me at great speed, I'm required to wear two sacks over my head when out in public.

• Upvote 1

There's only ever been one me Andy. Only one person on here knows me, and has been sworn to secrecy. !!!!!

I am in two minds about our profile pictures. While I don't know you Nottstalgians personally. I have built up a Cyber friendship with many of you, and I have got to genuinely like and trust you all. But sadly there are a lot of Nutters out there, who I wouldn't like to recognise me from my profile image. That was one of the reasons I changed my original photo. I just felt a bit uncomfortable when I realised it wasn't just on Nottstalgia to be seen. So I can understand anyone who doesn't want their up to date photo's, here for all the world to see.

Ps, I'm about due for another change :)

• Upvote 2

Mine is omitted because there are one or two nutters on here who would like to kick my ar5e.

• Upvote 1

Big improvement, terence12; you looked so gormless in the other one!

To those who don't want people to see how they look, then don't turn up at the meet-ups!

Carni, you say you are going through another change - have you become fertile again!