How many of our nostalgians are left handed? I'm afraid i'm one but it don't arf come in handy sometimes.

you do a lot of things wrong whent yer left handed..My missus says to me everytime yer do sommat wrong its the only time yer get it right. Sort that out.

I'm left handed ( more intelligent some say) but use scissors in my right. I'm ambidextrous where holding a pint is concerned.

• Upvote 1

I'm Keggy handed,...........who wants to be one of the 'Herd'...........?

• Upvote 1

I'm right-handed, but my dad was left-handed. And I remember him saying that when he was at school, the teachers tried to force him to be right-handed because they considered left-handed was just wrong !! It was on a par with picking your nose or swearing. Everybody had to write with their right hand - that was the correct way.

One of those facts about "the good old days" which tends to be forgotten.

Its the scissors that do me head in they are chamfered inside the handel for right handers

Left handed made to write with right hand at school but can now write with either left or right hand but still use left hand for most other things.

Robbie,my phase on DIY only lasted one day,..........and ive got a left handed screwdriver..........its called a 'Butter knife'....... :)

• Upvote 4

I'm right handed but can write quite well with my left, also can do mirror writing fluently using my right hand.

• Upvote 1

#2 Robbie. Only yesterday a golfing pal and myself were discussing LH vs RH. We are both RH but both shoot and deal cards LH. I also kick a ball left footed. We tried a few practice swings left handed and we both thought that is felt quite natural. I'll borrow a LH club and see what happens. Can't get any worse that using RH :unsure:

Maybe eyesight has something to do with it. During the war left handed, or those with a strong left eye had difficulty with the bolt action rifles.

you used to be able to buy a left handed bricklayers trowel to special order the thicker cutting side was on the left