The Birthday messages will come in thick and fast now you have your own thread Benjamin. I've already wished you a Happy 70th so won't do it again!

• Upvote 1

He shouldn't have mentioned it in the other topic. Silly old bu66er !!!!! LOL

Thanks 'carnie'.............i also treated mesen to a Tie from charity shop in Bulwell this morning (50p)............but don't tell 'basfordred'....lol.

• Upvote 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJAMIN..........So your a Pisces then ? .......Thought there was something fishy about you..... :congrats: It's my 70th in September, 1945 was a busy year........1944 was even busier, Ah hummmm !!!!....

• Upvote 1

Have a Great day Benjamin, if I knew your Address I could I could send on to you a couple of dozen assorted ties I no longer wear, I don't like to think that they will just be going to waste (and that's not to hold up me breeks!)

• Upvote 1

Thanks 'commo' , next time i'm in Summer wineland' i'll buy you a Cuppa in exchange for your lovely ties.. :biggrin:

'45, a vintage year,

About which connoisseurs have talked.

But let's be honest and let's be clear,

Some from that year turn out 'corked'!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

• Upvote 1

Thanks Tomlinson,............and you are probably correct,..........i am slightly 'Corked'......... :)

Happy birthday Benj. But 70? Still a youngster. Plenty more to come yet. Keep smilin' and keep fighting.

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone for your greetings,.............ive had a lovely day............going bed now............work in the morning 5am.

Thanks 'carnie'.............i also treated mesen to a Tie from charity shop in Bulwell this morning (50p)............but don't tell 'basfordred'....lol.

I have a draw full of ties Benjamin all silk & bought from charity shops in Loughborough.

Cost ? average £1.25 each.

Some are "designer"ties such as Ted Baker.(£40 on Bridlesmith Gate)

• Upvote 1

Sorry , I missed it too . Looks like all the best people are born in March ! :)

• Upvote 1