DJ360

How's your day?

Well, Mrs Compo comes back today. I've had a wonderful week of peace and quiet on my own - it's been great but whatever you do don't tell her!  Over the course of the week I have managed to trim all the hedges, all the grass, prune a big scyamore tree, sow poppies iin the local hedgerows, collect Parasol mushrooms in the local woods, remove part of a knuckle witih the petrol powered hedge cutter and almost break my shin whilst stamping on the stepladder to make it secure in the ground (I missed and shinned it into the ground). I've enjoyed a few pints in 'Spoons, organized a new sim  for my phone, vacuumed and done the washing and shopping.  I have also made an internal reducer for my home-made Pullman style bread tin, Got stuck on the sit-on mower by reversing into a fence and jamming my steel toecapped welly between fence and mower pedal and repaired the fuel lines on the peetrol hedge cutter. All-in-all a pleasant week.

• Like 1

Very busy week Compo but by the sound of it I think you need supervising. LOL :rolleyes:

You could be right there, Sue! :crazy: