Things that pee you off...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the actions of various groups around the country proved when fireworks and petrol bombs were used as weapons. If that is not a good enough reason to say enough is enough and ban private sales of fi

I rather think the the hang 'em and flog 'em syndrome is alive and well and not a million miles away - and the press are having convulsions... Why does an act of mindless vandalism attract such v

Not to beat around the bush or add insult to injury, but there are several whimsical idioms that do not cut the mustard sense-wise. However, we shouldn’t cry over spilt milk, a little elbow grease wil

Posted Images

Well I've just been told by a very good friend of mine, whose judgement I thoroughly respect, is that as I'm well over 40, I should not wear such attire. So, I will bow to her superior taste and decline such slovenly behaviour in the future. LOL

Right, House of Fraser here I come.

• Upvote 1

Thought from past comments that House of Fraser was your preferred shop anyway FLY? I must admit that it's my favourite shop in town.

Anyway, something that pees me off is people parking in an inconsiderate fashion. I always think that if a Fire Engine can't get through then they are parked in the wrong place.

Well, I can only presume that someone had the audacity to prevent you from parking where you wanted.

Seriously, I agree, there ar some complete and utter inconsiderate numb nuts around.

Chavs who park in supermarket drop off points.

Yes H of F is my favourite, we've got good taste Lizzie !

Insurance companies that send you your renewal paper work quoting £856 for the year. 'Don't worry you don't have to do anything, we will just carryon taking the direct debit' .

When challenged the cost drops to £520-90p. They do this every bladdy year without fail, do some numpties just let them take the money I wonder.

• Upvote 1

#272. Melissa.

Take a look at the link to the thread Cliff Ton has kindly put there for you Melissa.

I upgrade mine & Sue's PCs from 8.1 & up to now absolutely no issues at all, both machines working flawlessly !

• Upvote 1

Snails!

My husband made a very good job of painting the fence panels at the front of our house. They looked really good. Two days later snails have been over several of them leaving white trails where the "Fencelife" protector paint has gone! Putting up copper strips as a barrier will not work as they get onto the fence from the adjacent plants. Does anyone know of a product we could spray on the fence to keep them at bay? I have researched on the internet, so far without success.

This post may belong in a gardening thread but at the moment the title of this thread describes exactly how we feel!

People who are clumsy. It really bugs me !!!!!

Hot tubs, which half wit invented this useless contraption. Who in Gods name wants to sit in Luke warm water and goodness knows what else, with sweaty friends and relatives drinking cheap wine and thinking 'Look at me, I've made it'.

• Upvote 5

These Kardashian morons on TV. Which tw4t told these brain dead suckers that the world was interested in them..... Swarthy slobs.

• Upvote 1

#282. FLY.

Talking of hot tubs, I was at Watnall one day making a delivery & a neighbour who lived next to my customer. He had taken delivery of a new hot tub all nicely crated up & been left on his driveway cos it was too big to get around the back of the house. After the neighbour asked me to lift said hot tub aver his garage to his back garden with my Hiab Crane I did, all of a two minute job.

BUT I TOOK FIFTY QUID OFF HIM FOR THE PRIVILEGE OF HIM USING MY VALUABLE TIME !

If he wants to brag to his mates that he has a hot tub in his back garden then at least I can brag to my mates down the pub how much I made out of him !!

• Upvote 4
  • Cliff Ton changed the title to Things that pee you off...