Something never expected.

Yes, wadda you mean , the next two weeks. LOL . Seriously Carni, the very best of luck.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went to work last Monday morning feeling fine, just after lunchtime I happened to be in Ilkeston & BANG, had a heart attack. Totally unexpected & never thought it would happen to me, just how

You Nottstagians have really cheered me up, I would like to Thank You all individually for your kind thoughts, but it would take up too much space. So please accept a Great Big Thank You for you all t

Postman called today with a letter from the hospital. Four weeks ago today I went in for a 4 hour "Procedure". My follow up appointment is ..............................May 2015. Talk about confide

I'm a little confused. Do you mean the family requested that you sing "Land of Hope and Glory", or that you make Sausage and Mash? Anyway, I'm sure they were both lovely !!!!

Be thinking about you in the next few days. All the best me dear.

• Upvote 2

As I.remember from the meet up you have a nice bloke Mr cami to look afta. Ya ,he'll make sure yet rate.and if you see that other malingerer tgc tell him to get posting,

• Upvote 1

Well Carni, at least you haven't got too long to dwell on it ....... you'll be fine me duck. Yes, we'll be understanding when you start talking rubbish but keep posting cos we enjoy reading what you've got to say. X

• Upvote 1

Cami 7th August tick tick tock tock ,8th August tick tock tick tock.I think they found bits of a young man left when catfan went in,

You might come out 18 again.

• Upvote 2

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Carni.....It will be over and done with and you will be back pedalling down the towpaths before you know it.... hellothere

You Nottstagians have really cheered me up, I would like to Thank You all individually for your kind thoughts, but it would take up too much space. So please accept a Great Big Thank You for you all to share! Roll on the 9th, it will all be over and I can look forward to a Meet Up again.

thumbsup

• Upvote 8