Something never expected.

oh great news carni they will soon have you running around like a spring chicken again im sure good luck and take care i now chris will look after you well and im sure your family will muck in too,love to chris tell him we will be thinking of him too couse i know he will be worrying about you too although he might not say so till after thinking of you both.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went to work last Monday morning feeling fine, just after lunchtime I happened to be in Ilkeston & BANG, had a heart attack. Totally unexpected & never thought it would happen to me, just how

You Nottstagians have really cheered me up, I would like to Thank You all individually for your kind thoughts, but it would take up too much space. So please accept a Great Big Thank You for you all t

Postman called today with a letter from the hospital. Four weeks ago today I went in for a 4 hour "Procedure". My follow up appointment is ..............................May 2015. Talk about confide

Postman called today with a letter from the hospital.

Four weeks ago today I went in for a 4 hour "Procedure".

My follow up appointment is ..............................May 2015.

Talk about confidence.

• Upvote 7

Great News catfan, I hope you can take some reassurance from that letter. You know they are only a phone call away if you need them. That is what the Arrhythmia nurse has always told me. Best wishes for your continuing recovery. :)

• Upvote 3

wishing you all the best catfan take good care of yourself life's very precious. good luck for the future.

• Upvote 1

Only just stumbled across this topic Carni, so sorry for not sending my best wishes before now !

I tend to "dip in and out" every few days, so sometimes miss topics if they have gone from the main front page when I log in.

I know quite a few people who have had this sort of thing and the difference it has made to their lives has been astonishing.

I know everything will be alright for you, so don't you worry one bit !

Smiffy

• Upvote 1

Many Thanks,

I am a very Mardy Big Scardy Cat. So i appreciate any positive words. I think it will be like a scene from a Carry On Film when they TRY to prize me off the walls to go to Theatre. Lol. :unsure::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

You will be fine Carni, we will all be there with you in spirit....just lie back and think of Nottstalgia :crazy:

• Upvote 2

Before she can scoff a piece of walnut cake, or a custard slice you mean.

All the best carni.

• Upvote 2

Aah,

Thank You for thinking of me. I just popped on to Nottstalgia to see what you were all up to, and found all of these Good Wishes. I keep trying to think of some thing, in my usual Informative, Educatingly, Scintillatingly, Interestingly Topical way to post, but my ideas won't surface. I wonder why? You have all made my day for me, so all that's left to do is find the Walnut Cake. My favorite!

slywink

• Upvote 1

Do what I do, when I have to do something I'm not thrilled about. Think, this time tomorrow it will all be over.

Good luck and get back posting A.S.A.P. there are a lot of friends cheering you on.

• Upvote 2