How's your day?

Well done....... Fulham !

Edited..... Damn it, I was told incorrectly. Never mind, they overcame the sheep in the second leg.

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

Had a soaking on the bike in the rain this morning and now the sausage rolls are burnt - Just a normal day.... :)

• Like 1

PC is still refusing to obey me.  I'm losing patience...

Excellent day that started when i called in the little snack shop near Moor Bridge.........lovely lady served me with two breakfast Cobs......she remarked  ''you look smart'' you work in that funeral place in Bulwell don't you''................must admit looked like it in me black trousers,white shirt,black Waistcoat and dark blue Tie........laughing 'No' i said.....i'm a singer,,i do tributes to Bobby Darin,,Glen Campbell,, and Frank Sinatra,,.....thought she'd just laugh,but she took me serious,  ''oh thats great where do you perform ?''......can't tell you that mi duck the place is already oversold and we don't want trouble at the doors''.....she twigged me then and started laughing,, sang her a couple of lines from ''Gentle on my mind''  its knowing that your door is always open,,and your Path is free to walk''............we exchanged first names shes Lisa if any of you call in anytime,,  anyway still laughing and getting in my Car,,i heard PAUL,,PAUL,,thinking now what she want'' went back in,,        she said ''you forgot ya Cobs Duck''..........could only happen in Bulwell...........

• Like 4

Got to get over to see you Loppy in Atlanta,,.........you could make your own mind up then whether i'm George or Alf.........lol............seriously Loppy would love to meet a great Guy like you............send me a ticket.........lol.

You know i'm very poor Loppy................ok i promise if i win the lottery your no 1 on my list.............after all  ''its just knowing that your door is always open and your Path is free to walk''.................

We had kittens today :biggrin: Samson and Delilah. Sammy the black and white tom and Deli the female black one. Made themselves at home soon enough. Hard morning digging out and removing tree stumps from grandsons garden then 3 mates turned up to sample the cidre :crazy:

• Like 7

That keeps you always gentle on my mind.  Good old Glen Campbell.

well it wouldn't cost ya much once ya gorrere.  If you don't mind sleeping between two dogs in a tent.   :rotfl:

I do bath 'em regular.  No flees or ticks.  Lol.

Edited to add.  That's better than some Atlanta motels.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

Think it was me who first called you Loppy ?...........now feel even closer to you LOP,,..........answer to question above......''would'nt be first time''        lol

Well at least there is no Maude here.  Dogs are very friendly.  ;)

Btw.  How is she?  Is she still in the land of the living?  Does she ever check to see if you are still behaving yourself?  

• Like 1

Doubt it Loppy.......she was 70 in 1964.......but still think about her if i misbehave ............God bless her..........

• Like 1

Just wasted three valuable hours of my life watching the most disgusting banal rubbish ever shown in the civilised world. Eurovision Song Contest. Pass me the gun !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

And Israel. Europe my backside !

Ian - sorry to hear about the Lee and nearby Loughs :angry: Pollution has  caused many Irish Loughs and rivers to go into decline. No longer the pristine island that it once was. Same can be said for England though, even the Lake district has suffered. There are not many weeks go by before another pollution incident  is reported. Our local brook, a pure water tributary of the Trent was virtually wiped out by farm spillage three years ago.  makes me seethe. :angry:

On a more pleasant note - our 8 wk old kittens are having the time of their lives. So entertaining :biggrin: 

• Like 4

I hope so too, Denshaw!  However knowing the Europeans, they will force us to stay in the song contest after brexit just so they can give us "Nil Points"

:rotfl:

• Like 1

Nice day at work today,, tinged with sadness,,said goodbye to some of my Arab speaking friends.....who insisted on Photos........they all love Nottingham,,especially the  youngsters,,when you consider the places they came from   Nottingham is almost paradise......,,the teenage lads have got Nottingham leary.......and the girls about the same,,but bless em why not,,......if people took the time to get to know people like this....reckon the world would be a better place......just saying..........

• Like 5

Saw several old Rovers this afternoon, of the type my father owned when I was a child. They looked to be coming from the direction of  Crich Tramway museum. Perhaps Pianoman was driving one of them? Must have been an event on up there. Lovely vehicles. Brought back a lot of memories.

• Like 1