How's your day?

8 hours ago, Chulla said:

I don't know what you are seeing in your post, Nonna, but apart from the picture of the dog there are also pictures of Asian prostitutes out to give older men a bit of excitement on my screen. Don't think you have got the hang of Postimage yet, despite me putting the instructions on NS a couple of days ago.

Edit: just looked again and the other pictures have changed. How did you get the https: identity?

Surely I'm not that thick Chulla.........Hope you are joking

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

It's not often I put personal stuff on here so here goes, a few years ago I found a woman daft enough who would marry me , some of you have met Margaret at some of the meet ups and yesterday was the d

Posted Images

2 hours ago, LizzieM said:

Carni, the rolled up £20 note you found had most likely been used by someone to snort cocaine, have you thought of that ;)  Not that I know much about such activities!!

Yes Lizzie, we realised straight away.  I wonder if it was a before or after ? it was found in a quiet area just off the tow paths, leading onto an estate. We have seen some shady looking characters hanging around  the area many times!  It's a shame, but the tow paths pass through a few areas where I get nervous. I never wear any jewellery when we go on the cycles, just in case? You never know who's lurking around!

PS. We handed the £20 in as fast as we could...........................to the nearest 'Fish and Chip shop!:biggrin:

• Like 3

The other week I found a folded €20 note.  People were walking over and on it!  I thought it was a piece of litter until I did a double-take: picked it up and hey presto! If I keep it for a couple of years it will become a second pension for me :)

• Like 1

Just finished watching the national dog show.  One of the few items on tv I will ever bother to watch.  Seen enough dogs to last me for a while now.  :rolleyes:  Some nice Beagles and Foxhounds but they didn't give them much time.  Too many commercials.  Mrs' L had recorded it a few days ago.  Total running time two hours.  When you fast forwarded the commercials out approximately an hour and fifteen minutes of program.

Dentist tomorrow morning.  Three fillings.  Not looking forward to that but its better than the school dentist used to be.:rolleyes:

• Like 1
11 hours ago, nonnaB said:

Surely I'm not that thick Chulla.........Hope you are joking

Sorry Nonna,  but that is what came up on my screen when I clicked on the  https://s26postimg address in your message. There was no actual picture in your message. Your first two attempts both had that address. The next time I looked the ad images had changed to something else.

EDIT: Nonna, just checked the address again and it is the same, only with different adverts.

5 hours ago, loppylugs said:

Dentist tomorrow morning.  Three fillings.  Not looking forward to that but its better than the school dentist used to be.:rolleyes:

Did you have to run the gauntlet at Chaucer Street? I never went there but I've heard plenty of horror stories from those who did!

I went to Mr Ronald Acton on Gregory Boulevard, known for his Sweeney Todd chairside manner! He was every bit as bad! :crazy:

• Like 1

Yes it is the one I posted but it wasnt the one I wanted to post. Will try again though.

When I first used postimage it seemed to me to be intuitive and I had no trouble, but not using it often I've either forgotten or got brain dead in the last few months. Not joking either hid some large bars of chocolate the other day. Not really hidden but put them somewhere cooler and then couldnt remember where they were.....found them eventually.

Collected the other pup today. Put them both together in a carrying case and they played for the whole hour it took to come home. Put them straight into the cage to keep my daughters dog at bay and the tiny one just barked at them all. Shes a right little bossy boots. When they were on their own they went exploring the house. They have soon made themselves at home.

Plantfit yes they are tiny but I've had chihuahuas before they do get under your feet at first but they are quick learners. Lulu the tiny one is a week older than Lily  the bigger one but she holds her own. and soon retaliates.

Probably spelt that wrong too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chulla , dont know what happened. I certainly dont go searching for those sort of sites. But I did notice somewhere where 26 kept appearing but nowhere to cancel or delete them. Must look into it.

Have added a few emoticons but post wont post so had to delete them.

• Like 1

A truly miserable, wet, wild and dark day, so it's a quick dose of caffeine and paracetamol for my headache, then back to bed.

Sod the world for a few more hours. noblue

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, nonnaB said:

Chulla , dont know what happened. I certainly dont go searching for those sort of sites. But I did notice somewhere where 26 kept appearing but nowhere to cancel or delete them. Must look into it.

Have added a few emoticons but post wont post so had to delete them.

You obviously got lost in the system and found you self off-track from where you intended to go. Never mind, I got some good phone numbers.slywink

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Margie Yes they are tiny and even bet kittens are smaller.

Gem after youve reared a chihuahua you'll never want a different breed , they are unique. As all dogs they give you a lot of pleasure. These two give us such a warm greeting in the morning.

Send me a photo of the one you choose .........!!!!

Now Now Chulla ! No palpitations !:flyswat:

• Like 1

Wet and windy out here too,going to sort some tools out of the shed today, a pile of what I don't want,a pile of what I do and a pile of "these will do someone else some good" plus I am going to change the luggage arrangement on the trike, at the moment I have two side pannier bags but I will be looking at fitting a couple of smaller ones to the rear frame of the seat and put the panniers into storage ( more stuff in the shed,) I also have a bit of painting to do on the little telly room walls, I went over a few small marks on the wall at the weekend the problem was the new pot of paint was slightly more shiny than the original if you know what I mean and it shows so I might have to paint the whole wall,

Well have a great day everyone and try to behave yourselves (but don't try too hard)

Rog

• Like 4

Too lethargic to try anything this morning Rog !

Oh, and if you do try some of the numbers, do it anonymously. Withhold your number, or you'll be inundated with rampant smelly dusky maidens covered in dust and flies. I'm just warning you !

images-3.jpg

Especially for FLY!

Week 2 of the bathroom saga. Suppliers sent the wrong pedestal basin and toilet! The woman's reasoning was that they didn't have what I'd chosen in stock so she sent something else. What she sent was a bl00dy cloakroom basin! :blink: don't like the design. Too modern. Its all got to go back! I want Victorian design. Not having any contemporary rubbish.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Oh crikey, a bad day there then ! Don't upset the Catwoman folks. You have been warned !madashell

• Like 2