Well done Catfan. I like it.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the actions of various groups around the country proved when fireworks and petrol bombs were used as weapons. If that is not a good enough reason to say enough is enough and ban private sales of fi

I rather think the the hang 'em and flog 'em syndrome is alive and well and not a million miles away - and the press are having convulsions... Why does an act of mindless vandalism attract such v

Not to beat around the bush or add insult to injury, but there are several whimsical idioms that do not cut the mustard sense-wise. However, we shouldn’t cry over spilt milk, a little elbow grease wil

Posted Images

Going into a coffee shop for a quick, no fuss, black filter coffee only to be faced with a queue of "IT girls" all in turn pondering what combo of coffee to have with flavoured syrups, flakes, whipped creams and marshmallows. Each one then takes ages for the barista to make.

I mean who invented the idea to pump a cup of coffee full of marshmallows!

Rant over.

• Upvote 1

Why have chocolate on coffee. If I want chocolate, I'll ask for it.

I see that in the Drop Off section at Tescos, Top Valley, they now have a sign saying BUS STOP.

Has this stopped folk parking there....... Has it f***. As usual, it was some loutish chav in an old BMW. Yes... Another complete tosser

• Upvote 1

Ok, ok, two Penalty Notices within a matter of weeks...... Don't remind me Lizzie !!!

• Upvote 1

I see that in the Drop Off section at Tescos, Top Valley, they now have a sign saying BUS STOP.

Has this stopped folk parking there....... Has it f***. As usual, it was some loutish chav in an old BMW. Yes... Another complete tosser

Did he come from Newark(rearrange the letters) ;)

• Upvote 2

Another phrase that I can't abide is usually when a younger person in conversation will keep saying "cool" after every bleddy thing you say, If I wanted to keep hearing "cool" then I would buy a parrot, until then I wish they would just SHUT UP.

To make it doubly worse is when you have been greeted by "Hi Guys" GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Upvote 1

If someone comes to the door trying to sell something,even after you make it clear you are not interested,they still go on ,and say things like other people in the area,are interested/have bought one,why can't they just piss off.

• Upvote 2

Thats COOL,So youre coming round MINE then GUYS,.................add the upspeak............and you have cracked the modern way ,catfan.

• Upvote 3
  • Cliff Ton changed the title to Things that pee you off...