Where can you find "The Mortgage monkey" in Nottingham

Cheers

Roger

Ayup Frank

All I got from the link was a blank screen, However if you stand in front of the old corn exchange on Thurland street, look across the road at the old Nottingham bank building then look up at the roof he's sat up there. Next question is...WHY

cheers

Roger

Ayup Mick

Not been to Nottingham for some time now and not got any plans in the near future either, But if I do get over I'll make a point of going on Thurland street with a camera to see if he's still up there.

Roger

Anyone can do it.

Red is often in the city with Cam?

If we evolved from monkey's why are monkey's still around? 

• Like 2

RR Good point and one I've used myself in the past, although evidence shows that our ancestors looked a lot different from what we do now... well different from some of us!

• Like 1

Reminds me of the time when we were visiting from Canada.  We went to Wollaton Hall with my mother and her second husband.  (my dad died in '72).  Her new husband was a big evolution fan.  Most of you have probably seen the Gorilla there.  My mam suddenly said to him,  "Oh look!  there's one of your relatives."  He seemed to take it well.  They stayed married for years. pieinface

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, radfordred said:

If we evolved from monkey's why are monkey's still around? 

Some of them now go around disguised as people.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, loppylugs said:

Reminds me of the time when we were visiting from Canada.  We went to Wollaton Hall with my mother and her second husband.  (my dad died in '72).  Her new husband was a big evolution fan.  Most of you have probably seen the Gorilla there.  My mam suddenly said to him,  "Oh look!  there's one of your relatives."  He seemed to take it well.  They stayed married for years. pieinface

my dad always teased my brother saying it was his brother.

• Like 1