Something never expected.

Great to hear from you again, carni.

All the best on your recovery and before you know it, you will be pushing those pedals down the towpaths again.

Guess hubby better watch out now you have something of a reconditioned engine under the hood slywink

• Upvote 4
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went to work last Monday morning feeling fine, just after lunchtime I happened to be in Ilkeston & BANG, had a heart attack. Totally unexpected & never thought it would happen to me, just how

You Nottstagians have really cheered me up, I would like to Thank You all individually for your kind thoughts, but it would take up too much space. So please accept a Great Big Thank You for you all t

Postman called today with a letter from the hospital. Four weeks ago today I went in for a 4 hour "Procedure". My follow up appointment is ..............................May 2015. Talk about confide

You should've started your own thread to announce your return. I think you've been here long enough to qualify for personal treatment....so welcome back anyway :cool:

Hello My Darlings, (Who said that then)

Charlie Drake.

• Upvote 1

Welcome back Carni, pleased to see you back on board. Take it easy now, lots of tlc needed, especially the t.....nothing like a nice cuppa before getting up in the morning hellothere

• Upvote 1

Feet up, hot strong tea and a MASSIVE piece of the the sickliest cake imagineable.

• Upvote 1

Well yesterday teatime went to the City Hosp to be fitted with a 24 hr ECG thingy, Woke up a couple of times in the night & was half strangled with wires to the said machine. Have to wear until 4 pm this afternoon.

Just noticed the LED on the box says "Recording Terminated - Battery Low".

Ah well.

• Upvote 2

It must be a conspiracy targeting Nottstalgia members, perhaps Mick needs to add a health warning,

I ended up with 2 days in QMC - something I never expected.

Home now drugged up to my eyeballs but feeling much better.

First class care in the QMC, cannot fault them.

• Upvote 1

Littlebro,

Sorry to hear you are having problems with your health. It's that corner you know. We never know what's round it.. Hope you get well soon and take it easy. Nothing more strenuous than Nottstalgia for a while. Best Wishes Miduck.

• Upvote 3