No more Boobs in The Sun!

I have learnt a lot from this post,if this is typical of most womens views then I am more confused ,treating a grown educated woman like a

vunerable child I find odd,and I thought that is exactly the way women did not want to be treat.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't posted on here for ages, but i find i just have to after reading the title of this thread........Being a breast cancer survivor at a cost of losing a boob and cleavage,( as some of you will

If women want to publicly degrade themselves that's fine by. I'm not a feminist by any means. Merely stating my opinion. I'd rather be in a job earning minimum wage than publicly shaming my family min

Tony 1 ,- if you read through Melissa J Kelly`s contributions to this site,you will sooner discover she is far from being a self righteous individual,not nosey,and contributes greatly to others fun.

#74 oh I did,nt understand,

If men or women find calling women s...s or s...s

acceptable ,then I suppose you have your eqaulity,I dont agree with the sun exploiting

young girls which is why I dont buy that rag ,perhaps some people on

here treat the sun like they treat topics on here they buy it so they can complain about what they are against.

I have no problem with woman posing topless or men looking at woman posing topless.

What I do object to is it being in our daily newspapers for young impressionable boys and girls

to see. Keep them on the top shelf of the newsagents were they belong.

• Upvote 7

#80 Exploit???? Far from exploit, I'd say the "girls" who pose topless are exibitting themselves to get noticed, ie a "modelling" career?

I BUY the 'Sun' perhaps twice a week,bought it today and low and behold page 3 is the same,they got some good publicity did'nt they.don't care wether they have 'Topless' girls or not,i buy it for a quick read when i don't have time to read owt more serious.Anyway its the only paper where i can complete the crossword. lol.

• Upvote 3

If it wasn't for topless Page 3, the Sun's sales would probably plummet.

As for showing boobs. Any boobs on show on P3 belong to the woman who is attached to them. If you don't want to see them, don't buy the paper. I never buy the Sun anyway. I'm sure most women would sooner not have people say what they can or can't do legally with their boobs.

Whatever happens, red blooded men will always ogle after nice looking women just as surely as red blooded women will do the same with good looking men. If that never happened, I don't think the world would be quite so crowded.

• Upvote 1

I love the last paragraph, well said.

Mick you and I have very similar taste's yes Linda is Gorgeous and like I posted previously a very nice lady.

I do think some people might be a little jealous, not just of the models looks but of the very large sums of money they earn, quite a few are now multi millionaires.

I know I would whip me shirt off for a million quid, trouble is all the ladies would throw stones at me.

You're lucky, they'd toss mouldy tomatoes at me...

I always looked at the faces and hair. !!!!

#84 sue B 48,

Would you just stop at the Sun going onto the top shelf? We should consider a lot of the TV programmes that are shown before 9pm, a typical example would be Coronation Street, the script has become very smutty and suggestive recently. I don't watch it myself this is what my mam tells me.

Long gone have just the 4 channels, we are into 24 hour TV with a lot of adult channels and most kids have TV's in their bedrooms

Then we need to look at the internet. That is one massive problem for parents.

To be perfectly frank page 3 is very tame by todays standards, unlike when we were children the kids of today are so street wise and mature they could leave us old foggies standing.

• Upvote 1