FLY2

Ailments, Aches & Pains. (Let's hear them here)

Glad to hear you are OK Lizzie. I hope everything went well? Look forward to seeing you when you are fully recovered.

So pleased you are recovering well, Lizzie.  Sorry we can't make a visit to see you this time xx

Everything went well for you Lizzie and Mr R said you were in good spirits keep in up. Was going to phone tonight but just got home from the wedding full of rice and glitter. Wedding was at 4.30 pm its now 12.30 am . Had a terrific storm but fortunately it came as we got inside the restaurant. 

So pleased to hear that you're doing well and have had a really good experience with the system Lizzie. It does seem to be that the Trust area where you are treated makes a vast difference to the care received, I had nothing but praise for the way Mrs C was treated and cared for in Newcastle, so different from this area.

• Upvote 1

Smashing news Lizzie, keep up with a good recovery, you never know you might do the meetup this week if you behave yersen !  smile2

Good to hear that you are recovering well and receiving good after care Lizzie.

Thank you all for your good wishes, it really does help to know that you care.

# 999 Catfan    The only way I shall be at this next meet-up is if you all gather around my hospital bed as I think I'll be here beyond next weekend :(

• Upvote 4

Wish I could

Keep your chin up, Lizzie. Hope that hospital has a few cream cakes on the menu. If not, they need to recruit Carni as head of catering!  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, LizzieM said:

The only way I shall be at this next meet-up is if you all gather around my hospital bed as I think I'll be here beyond next weekend :(

Yes but you've now given us an excuse for another meet-up a few weeks later when you're fully recovered.

• Upvote 5

Get well soon Lizzie, I'll be thinking of you.

Late as usual on this one Lizzie.  Hope they don't start calling me the 'Late' Loppy.  Anyway here's hoping your recovery goes well.  

Best wishes.

• Upvote 1

Gosh.  Lots happening since I last looked in here.  I sincerely hope everybody gets better  soon.  Thinking of you all.

After all my recent heart scans etc.. I was told the results of the 'nuclear' scans were subject to delay but the cardiologist had 'pencilled me in' for next January.  I've just received an appointment for next month.  Not sure if that's a good or bad sign :blink:

Maybe I've got my jumper on inside out....  ;)

Col

• Upvote 1

Up early today as I have to take Nicky into St James in Leeds for 7 am admission to the ward. Hoping and praying for a good outcome for the op.

• Upvote 1

Same from me too Commo .

• Upvote 1

Best wishes for Nicky today - we will be thinking and praying for her and you x

• Upvote 1

Commo, Best wishes for a good outcome for Nicky today. We will be thinking of you both.

• Upvote 1

Adding to the above comments . I wish your daughter all the best for the operation and a speedy recovery and that all the family spoil her rotten when she gets home. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for all the good wishes, you really are a grand lot, but that goes without saying because that's what Nottstalgians are all about int`it!

Pleased to say that the op has gone really well as hoped so fingers crossed that her recovery goes just as well.

• Upvote 6

Wonderful news Commo, I'm sure Nicky will be well looked after now and, I hope you can get some rest tonight, knowing that she is in safe hands.

• Upvote 1

Good news, Commo. You're in our thoughts. Try to get some rest now. A good night's sleep works wonders.

Pleased for you commo,nice to get good news, all the best to her,

Good news Commo, now recharge your batteries for better times ahead.