Things that pee you off...

I hope BHS doesn't go bust - I buy trousers from them. What will happen in the future; will I have to turn up to the meetings in my boxer shorts?

Edit: I have no qualms about doing that, but no photos, please!

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the actions of various groups around the country proved when fireworks and petrol bombs were used as weapons. If that is not a good enough reason to say enough is enough and ban private sales of fi

I rather think the the hang 'em and flog 'em syndrome is alive and well and not a million miles away - and the press are having convulsions... Why does an act of mindless vandalism attract such v

Not to beat around the bush or add insult to injury, but there are several whimsical idioms that do not cut the mustard sense-wise. However, we shouldn’t cry over spilt milk, a little elbow grease wil

Posted Images

Oh Gord, that'll definitely deter the crowds.

• Upvote 3

I hate it when important plot points in TV dramas are conveyed by showing text messages or incoming calls etc on the character`s mobile phone.

You`d need a really huge screen to be able to read them.

• Upvote 2

I like fun size Milky Ways, but I tend to have three at a time.

• Upvote 3

Is it a bit infra dig for cyclists to use designated cycle tracks?

Take Middleton Boulevard it's got a cycle path down both sides of the road, trouble is you the cyclist have to stop or slow down to cross every side road where as if you are on the road the cars have to stop for you, which is much safer for the cyclist.

• Upvote 2

I agree that cycle paths like this are sometimes risky to use but the one at the hump back bridge our bus was crossing was a separate fenced off bridge where bikes could nip across avoiding the traffic lights controlling the single carriageway narrow road. Didn`t make sense to me. Oh well - - -

The increasing habit of supermarkets to describe certain fruit as "fun-size". So you can buy fun-size apples or fun-size pears; it's another way of saying "small".

Great minds!!......Exactly what I was saying to the guys in my local yesterday.....and how come they have 'British Apples?'.....In May??

Oh!....and what are Bacon Mishapes?...Do they mean 'Bits' Chocolates come in mishapes....pigs don't.

'Less than half price'.....not now....thanks to our American friends everything is now.... 'Better than half price'

• Upvote 3

People now have to wait longer for pensions now and bus passes not issued until 70!!

Just watched a Romany scrounger show filmed in Oldham..this twat only 2 YEARS HERE!!!! gets disability and housing benefit and his adult kids too!!

My god when will this stop???

I would like to know why Tesco's, Sainsbury's Morrison's and many more think we have everlasting purse strings. They keep opening up more shop's.

In Morrison's one day a young girl from Sweden ask where the bread was, I took her down to the said isle she let out a gasp!!!!!! I have never seen so much bread (she said) this got me thinking do we really need all the bread that the shops sell.?

Subtitles full stop...Much of my telly input is in the background while I'm doing something else....makes the programme a waste of time unless I'm glued to the screen.

I had to drive into town this morning, then to Toton, so I decided on Castle Blvd rather than the A52.

Heavens above, just what is this barmy council doing. One of the busiest roads into and out of the city, and they are reducing the width on the south side to incorporate a cycle lane FFS. Why couldn't they use part of the pavement. This bunch won't rest until the city is gridlocked. They always quote Traffic Control, rather than Traffic Flow. Don't they realise that the internal combustion engine is here to stay and nothing they do will alter this. At least I was quicker to Toton than the tram. Cyclists...... F em!

• Upvote 1

Football fan idiots and others,who are behind a reporter in a street interview even in their 60s with their stupid gestures,clothes,and inane mouths.....trying not to watch any more news today,because the Leicester supporters of all ages are experts at it......................thats better,ahhh.

• Upvote 1

It seems to be the over 60's who are the worst. Bloated, uncouth, shaven headed, heavily tattooed ex skinhead bovver boys.

I can understand their enthusiasm, but it wears a bit thin at times.

Me too. LOL

# 573. At the risk of sounding terribly snobby (and I'm not) most local TV interviews, whether on the street or in someone's home, make me cringe very often. My husband is always saying "Why don't you say something NICE about someone?" but I just feel embarrassed that these folk walk amongst us.

• Upvote 4

Why? What happened?

Tossers ! However, can you imagine the orgasmic eulogising the Beeb would have been doing had Spurs won?

The press and the Beeb in particular think that there's no other club in the land other than Spurs. I DETEST them wholeheartedly.

Arsenal and Chelsea, I quite admire.

• Cliff Ton changed the title to Things that pee you off...