Things that pee you off...

The first day of the school holidays, and the bloody police helicopter was hovering over Bestwood most of the evening.

I was sat by the chiminia with Old Golden Hen getting more irritated by the second.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the actions of various groups around the country proved when fireworks and petrol bombs were used as weapons. If that is not a good enough reason to say enough is enough and ban private sales of fi

I rather think the the hang 'em and flog 'em syndrome is alive and well and not a million miles away - and the press are having convulsions... Why does an act of mindless vandalism attract such v

Not to beat around the bush or add insult to injury, but there are several whimsical idioms that do not cut the mustard sense-wise. However, we shouldn’t cry over spilt milk, a little elbow grease wil

Posted Images

Top of my list is the SNP; a close second is badly behaved kids AND their bloody parents who don't give a toss!

• Upvote 2

The overuse of the word 'hero' as in sports personalities. Real heros are the service men/women, fire fighters and police officers who put their lives on the line daily.

• Upvote 5

Pass me the gun mother. !!!!!!!!

Door to door salespeople. We have a sign by the letter box saying "No door to door salespeople". Many of them ignore this so when I answer the door I often say "sorry I cannot buy anything, I am just doing the cleaning". They assume I am the cleaning lady and their whole attitude changes!

Japanese tourists I have been off on my travels these past few weeks in Venice France and Belgium and everywhere there are the most ignorant passively aggressive slopes laden down with cameras.

For me Hiroshima and Nagasaki was not enough. There are too many nuclear weapons in the world, so why not use them?

• Upvote 1

Japanese tourists I have been off on my travels these past few weeks in Venice France and Belgium and everywhere there are the most ignorant passively aggressive slopes laden down with cameras.
It's called Nixon/Cannon stoop :)

Smokers who don't view a fag end as litter,overwritten menus that describes "freshly brewed tea",school run women, people who 'pinch' the bag when shoveling In the chips,shopkeepers who make you feel bad for handing over a fifty,my kids leaving a millimeter of toilet paper on the roll,toast crumbs in butter,butter smears in the jam,upspeak,soap operas placing ethnics in untrue situations.. IE..greasy spoon,seat kickers on bus or cinema, leg shakers, warm pint glass,sat nav cab drivers,adverts,could go on ...but this tablet would melt!! PS: people who say "yeah?" at the end of every sentence... Where's my twelve bore??

In essence, everything contrary to the rules, rites, respectfulness, politeness, family traditions and adherence to our true history as instilled in us by our parents and teachers back in the 40s, 50s and to some extent, the 60s.

• Upvote 2

Just found another one, spruikers or whatever they are called in shopping centers, waylaying you as you go about your normal business, trying to flog you something or sign up for cheap gas of whatever else is currently the special on offer !

It like a maze, dodge them, dont give eye contact, walk faster, hide behind someone else, just to go to woolies or in your cases Tesco's.

• Upvote 1
  • Cliff Ton changed the title to Things that pee you off...