mick2me

Nottingham murders

Colette's killer was caught by owning a destinctive tobacco tin..with matches glued to it.

Coincidences.

When Sheila Egner was murdered, I was working at the same place - same dept - as a direct relative of hers (surname Egner).

I knew Graham Neale - and have photos of us both in the same place at the same time.

Colette Aram's killer, Paul Hutchinson, lived less than a quarter of a mile from where I'm typing this now.

God, you hve to watch your back, you never know who you are living next door too............

Just remembered another murder, one on porchester rd, no idea when, went to do job there and old boy after taking ages to answer door and let me in told me it was because his wife had been murdered in the house by robbers

Re Porchester Road. I think the victim was Lucy Flynn. Her and her husband were market traders and were turned over because the offenders thought they would have plenty of cash. Three men were arrested and convicted.

• Upvote 1

Re the silver teapot, I used to go in there quite a bit years before the murder, had a good few old pin ball machines where you had to get rows of numbers lit up the idea being you won free plays for 3 or four in line or 4 corners etc, can't recall exact rewards, but it was possible to get to high numbers of free goes, 64 or 128 which which the cafe would (illegally?) buy back off you, guess thinking was if you were on there for hours playing them off they weren't earning money? was told by staff there the body was locked in outside toilet and chemists next door to cafe reported the smell, I can well imagine that smell as once had to remove a dead cat from a heating cupboard on St Ann's estate, I had to "hook" said cat from such as stuck behind pipes, the cat "broke up" with flies and loads of maggots, didn't quite spew up but not far off!

It was also me who found the cash tray from The Yeoman Army stores robbery/murder, dumped just over the wall in the "rest garden" on Church St Old Basford just before the bridge over the railway

On 1/25/2016 at 9:06 AM, darkazana said:

Just to bring you up to date on this thread.... Boston has now been named Murder Capital of England, with Lincoln 5th, London, Gloucester and Blackpool inbetween.

http://www.lincolnshireecho.co.uk/Boston-branded-murder-capital-England-Wales/story-28585985-detail/story.html

Always had odd experiences in Boston.......caught a shoplifter in the Coop west street who 'ate' the evidence,,caught my first fish with a Rod there,, threatened by a gang of Lesbian Shoplifters,,interviewed a murderer there,,(long story) ,spent a day in the Psychiatric dept at the Pilgrim hospital (don't ask) slept on Boston railway station,,....oh and nearly Drowned there in a car 1967...........funny place...........lol

• Like 1

I wouldn't go back there if I were you, Ben.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

Times i murdered a Ruby in the 

Curry and Swill on a sat'dee night.

• Like 1