Carni and littlebro, sincere apologies for not wishing both of you all the best for your Birthdays and Many Happy Returns of your special day on the 27th.

And Trisha, if you are still lurking out there, the same good wishes to you, young lady.

I trust that you all had great days, drank heaps and ate loads of Birthday Cake. :jumping: :jumping:

How did we miss those birthdays???? :ohmy:

Apologies from me too carni and littlebro, hope you had a great day hellothere

sorrry carni and little bro i missed it to was out all daywent to mable thorpe was up on the sands but did not see any of the nottstalgia crowd but i did see seaside lady but she was not on the beach. and it was realy late when i came on on suday ill buy you a drink at the next meet up,do hope you both had a nice day.

i did not meet up with any one from on here i did meet up with a few people i know inclouding my friends the hells grandads a groupe of four elderly gents from mansfield who i met in skeggy a few years ago nice bunch of guys

• Upvote 1

I was out of the country (aren't I always?) Hope you had a happy day - from windy/rainy Pentwater.

Carni and littlebro, like the others, I also missed your birthdays and I'm really sorry for doing this. I expect you will put a post on saying it's ok and that it doesn't matter. The fact is, it does matter because, if it was my birthday and nobody wished me happy birthday, I would feel really sad about it. In the past, peoples birthdays used to be shown on the Home page but when that stopped it was usually Carni or Trevor S who would start the thread. When Trevor S stopped, it was Carni who started the thread but, obviously, you can't start the thread when it's your own birthday. This is the reason this situation has happened and in future I will check the calendar before logging off so that it doesn't happen again.

• Upvote 3

Belated greetings to all three of you. Many more of them too.

Belated Happy Birthday wishes from me too. Unless I scroll to the bottom of the home page, I don't see the birthdays of the day. I wish I was computer savvy enough to make birthdays appear at the TOP of the page, but everyone that knows me, knows it ain't gonna happen! It would be a good idea though, Mick. Both Carni and littlebro contribute a lot to this forum, and didn't deserve being forgotten. Sorry guys

Faceache sends a message to me when a "Friend" has a birthday coming up.

I think I looked at birthday greeting plug ins before, like some things we cut due to heavy resource use.

BD at the top requires skin redesign.

Belated Happy Birthday Carni and Littlebro. I have an excuse, I wasn't reminded by anyone, plus I've had no internet connection for a couple of days. Back in the UK again, so sorry I didn't bring some sunshine back with me.

• Upvote 1