DJ360

How's your day?

Congratulations Melissa, I looked on their website, they have some tempting treats on there,Hopefully Carni will be along to give an expert opinion on them, good luck in the new job

Rog

• Like 2

Hope theres plenty to eat....er mean do.

Well done you must have a sweet face and disposition Melissa

• Like 1

Hope your new job will go well, Melissa xx

• Like 1

Waiting for the hurricane to show up.  I brought my Tomato plants into the sunroom to avoid any high winds.  So far its just cloudy and a bit drizzly.  It's expected to hit Panama beach in early afternoon.  Expected to arrive here overnight with lots of rain and wind tomorrow.  Temperatures expected to be much cooler afterwards.  We won't mind that, assuming we still have a roof.

I haven't got a banner or a colour change Commo:mellow:

Loppy, we've got tropical storm Sergio heading our way, sounds manly, let's hope he's a wimp. We had another 2 weeks ago but we were away and missed all the action.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, sue B 48 said:

haven't got a banner or a colour change Commo:mellow:

Neither have I!

Ooooher! Why have I been singled out for such an honour? Thought it was strange no one had said owt!

I've not got the banner or a colour change' either

I had the banner and colour change early this morning. The background colour was a lot lighter, but I had to switch off for a few hours and now it's back to the usual format?

Just remembered, it was about 6.30am this morning when I had the changes. Mick2Me was on line, so perhaps he was having a twiddle with the format. :biggrin:

The colour is changed for me but not the banner.  It used to be the colour was a sort of brown and tan.  It would switch to mostly black and white once  i logged in.  now it looks like that before I even log in at all.

I don't think I've seen any change today, but I'm not sure if I'd notice or realise.

However, people of a certain age might remember when Nottstalgia used to look like this...when the style and format was much better than it is now.

OIs7nO1.jpg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

My banner is back and the colour has changed , from first thing this morning, I thought it was my new laptop. I was wondering what have I done wrong (again)

CT I like the existing  format just as much as the old one.  My default is set to 'Unread content' so I don't have to do endless scrolling through all the posts (including the word games etc) to find something I haven't read yet.

• Like 2

I've just done a bit of sleuthing and have discovered that the banner and light background colour is the format when I first get on NS, as soon as I sign in  it goes back to the usual colour minus the banner again. No problem, only an observation. It gives me summat to do.Just call me Mrs Sherlock Holmes.:biggrin: 

• Like 1