Merry Christmas From Nottstalgia.com

re#72. I did get my early nigh! Out like a light! I feel cheated out of my Midnight Word Games with the gang :biggrin:

We have just returned from my Daughters. The Prezzie opening done.The bacon sandwiches, Pork Pie and Ferrero Rocher completed.

Sitting down for half an hour with a nice cup of Char and my favourite Hobby (You Nottstalgians) and watching 'Classic Soul' 10.00am-11.00am on BBC . 206 Yesterday.We are on Virgin or 19 on freeview.

15mins sitdown left, then it's all stations go, in the kitchen.

:Kiss::Kiss::Kiss::Kiss: to you all.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Christmas Everyone. So many thanks to Mick and the Moderators for this lovely hobby you have given us. Before Nottstalgia I just used to flick around on the Internet, looking for anything of i

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy and Healthy 2015 to everyone who makes Nottstalgia the best website on the Internet, and especially to Mick without whom we wouldn't know so much about our lovely city

Merry Christmas to one and all. This is the best site ever, and all of you are like old friends. This last year particularly has seen some great subjects appear, lots of new members who post regularly

Just logged on for a few minutes to take some time to say HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all fellow NOTTSTALGIANS !!!

Looking forward to your funny, sad, optimistic, pessimistic, enlightening, depressing, humorous, interesting but most of all enjoyable posts in 2015 !!

• Upvote 4

Village band just been ,excellent takes me back to listening to boys brigade,go back now watch some 60s british kithen sink films reminds me of meadows,oh and some 60s music,waterloo sunset and the like

Before the family invasion,thought i'd give my thanks to Mick and his team for this very addictive site,when i joined back in Feb. I was going thru a very low time.,having treatment for nasty illness and in the middle of selling house having just retired,however since joining my life has turned around,on top of illness and house move completed.,and back working doing what i enjoy.

I have a great supportive family and consider the forum members an extension of that,most of all ilove the banter,on the occasions when some of the topics got a little fractious people like Michael calms things,like ive said before we all have different views and as long as we all respect that the forum will continue to thrive,so anyway friends enjoy this festive season love to you all.

Benjamin1945.

• Upvote 8

We've all had low times recently, and this site has reinvigorated my life. I am forever grateful to Nottstalgia and the absolutely fantastic people that I've encountered. Some i'm certain will remain lifelong friends.

• Upvote 7

A gorgeous young woman dressed in a red suit and carrying a large bag of presents slid down the chimney last night and said "Wake up you dozy sod, you're dreaming again!"

• Upvote 5

Never any harm in dreaming. As long as the missus doesn't know. !!!!! LOL

• Upvote 1

That's it, just gone 12. First glass of wine. Cheers everybody. !!!!!!

• Upvote 3

I don't blame you Lizzie, you deserve it.

Well just got my morning walk, lady stopped and wished me merry Christmas while her dog barked at me. Checked out my favorite lampost. Plenty of pee-mail this morning, sent a few replies. Then I dragged Dave home again to open presents, while he drinks that funny smelling coffee stuff. There is a box under the tree for me, hopefully a big juicy bone. Wonder why they don't leave that tree inside year round? Oh well!

Merry Christmas to all you Nottstalgians Dave talks about.

Jake. (The real Loppylugs)

• Upvote 4

Benjamin,

Even Through your treatment for the illness and house moving. There must have been times when you felt so low and yet you always managed to make us smile with your sense of humour. That takes some doing, you must be a natural comic. I'm sure your family are a great rock to lean on. Glad you are enjoying being back at work and best wishes to you all for the coming new year.

• Upvote 5

I'm Head Chef today. Made traditional Christmas Dinner but with beef and all the trimmings. Then round to mother-in-law's for tea. Back to work tomorrow.

I've been with the outlaws all evening, and I DIDNT like it. I wanted to be on here with my friends !!!!!! 😂

• Upvote 4

We are just about to set off to the pub to continue with the Christmas celebrations. As we are going by car l hope the roads stay safe to use.

I do admire my good lady she insists that we share the driving when we go out , so l always drive to the pub and she always drives back. Lovely caring lady!

• Upvote 3