The Happy New Year thread

If all my dreams and wishes came true Andy, you'd be in for a right surprise !!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year Nottstalgians Every Where Thankyou to you all, for all of the support you have given me over the last year in what has been a roller coaster of health problems. You have cheered me up

It's Here, 2015, Happy New year everyone from Jackie and me. Thanks for making Nottstalgia one of the best sites on the net. And thanks to those who help with the running of the site. Welcome to th

Just taking this opportunity to wish you a wonderful evening whatever you are doing and a fantastic 2015. Long life and may you all become a lottery winner lol

To ALL members, have a wonderful 2015.

To the special friends I've made. I love you all. Happy New Year.

• Upvote 7

i would like to second caries post after a bad start to this year with my health probs this year has ended on a hi for my getting my new bungalow and moving this of course was very stress full but we got there in the end . and eventually getting reconected to all you lot certainly missed you all during this time. i am putting this on now as its going to be a long night \early morning so i think tommorrow i will be having a realy long lazy day tommorow think most of it will be spent in bed fast asleep.

SO HERES WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY AND HEALTIER 2015 AND HOPE WE ALL HAVE MANY MORE TO COME.THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE OUT CELERBRATING TONIGH HAVE A GREAT TIME BUT TAKE CARE ON THE ROADS AND PATHWAYS

ALL THE BEST BABS AND PIGGY

• Upvote 7

Happy New Year to each and every one of you. May 2015 be a very happy, healthy and successful one for you and may all your dreams come true. Tonight I will be toasting Nottstalgia!

• Upvote 9

Happy and healthy. That'll do for me Lizzie , thanks .......

• Upvote 1

I'd like to wish everyone on Nottstalgia a happy New Year and hope you get everything you wish for in 2015. Personally, I can't wait for 2014 to end because the last couple of months haven't been good. I'd like to thank those who sent me their kind messages during this time. My thoughts are with all the Nottstalgians who have been ill or in hospital for various operations and I wish you a healthier 2015. Have a good night and I send my love and best wishes to you all.

• Upvote 7

Michael, We wish you and your family a Happy New Year, and hope for a good recovery for your wife. You always have kind words of support for anyone on Nottstalgia who is going through trauma Michael, we do appreciate it and would like to offer you the same consideration. Best Wishes to you all for 2015.

• Upvote 5

Happy New Year to all for 2015.

Not a bad year for us, though the last few days have been a sad time. I look forward to all that 2015 offers and wish everyone renewed health and happiness. hellothere

• Upvote 4

It's Here, 2015, Happy New year everyone from Jackie and me.

Thanks for making Nottstalgia one of the best sites on the net.

And thanks to those who help with the running of the site.

Welcome to those who found us in 2014

Also remembering those who we sadly lost last year.

If the above looks like a Pome, its not, it don't rime.

I will leave that to our resident poets.

Nah 2015, lets gerronweeit

• Upvote 12