Photos to cheer us up

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a bit of a clearout at home & found a CD I had created in 2003 full of photo's that I had taken with my first digital camera, an Olympus E860, 1.3 MP ! Some of these photo's I had forgotte

Two years ago we were celebrating my husband's birthday here, on Harbour Island in the Bahamas. The week-long stay was arranged with his brother, sister and their spouses. Unbeknown to everyone, excep

We don't have up to date mobiles to take instant photo's with, so you can imagine the chances of finding the camera, setting it up, getting as close as possible to the patio window and getting this li

Catfan your Sooty is/was a lovely cat, if still alive the twin is here in Lincs if not then the reincarnation.............

• Upvote 1

Is Sam a Turkish Van ? I once had one. Ginger and white with a ginger head and tail. Beautiful.

They originated from Lake Van, and can swim believe it or not. Mine used to get in the pond with my ducks.

• Upvote 1

Think you are right FLY, could be half mongel & half Turkish van.

Mentioned this to Mrs C & looked for images, surprisingly Sam loved to go out in the rain she said !

My Charlie was a fantastic looking cat, but he just couldn't stop eating. He used to clear the bowls of my other four cats, and had to continually had to have an enema as he was always constipated, but eventually he had to be put to sleep. He was hopelessly over weight, but with living in the country at the time, there was always a plentiful supply of mice to supplement his intake . So sad.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

I thought I was hallucinating.

Yep, same here.

Having seen benjamin's pictures I thought I would post some too. Another guess the person quiz !

There are a few clues, but you'll never guess !

img016_zpscl6hljwa.jpg

img017_zpspqdm5vfp.jpg

img019_zpsnpzrh7vl.jpg

img015_zpsshsay9gk.jpg

Unfortunately there are no prizes for correct guess's !

• Upvote 5

SUE......SUE.............SUE.............Lovely then and lovely now.................

• Upvote 2