Nottm At War 1939-1945.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Phil, Ecumenism is generally defined as unity between the various denominations of the Christian faith.  This doesn't mean that there shouldn't be dialogue with those of different faiths, which I pers

A series of photographs documenting the County during WW2.Staff and nurses from Vale Brook Lodge and City Hospital fill sandbags..just off Hucknall rd.after war was declared.This poiceman takes the ha

And 70 years since the day I came into this crazy World.

Belated birthday wishes Lizzie. I hope you were spoiled rotten, and had a fantastic day. 

• Like 1

May I  add my very best wishes as well Lizzie. xx Didn't  know it was Mick2me as well, but still sending best wishes for a great day !! ( mine's  Nov 23rd if anybody wants to send cheques or owt!).smile2

• Like 1

Doesn't time flash by ? Here I was wishing you happy birthday on FB and thinking wish I was 60 again. Then to see it was your 70th. You had a good time I presume.

• Like 1

Thanks all of you. Sorry to have hijacked the 2nd World War thread but actually a history buff was telling me yesterday that quite a few significant historical events occurred on 3rd September, must google it!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1